Wednesday 2 October 2013

I take a new step

During these times, I always have this kind of thinking in my mind; 'I am hopeless'.

I always four or five step behind others.

But it did not mean that I am not equivalent or in the same level with them.

It is just that my high spirit and courage and the old me have been slowly forced into unconscious state.

And I struggled to live during these critical phase.

However, I don't know why, suddenly a tiny courage has struck right into my heart and head.

Without a second thought, I grabbed that opportunity with that tiny courage.

Congrats to me!

I'm proud that you are brave to take the challenge.

Don't care about the output, it is harmless.

You have broke the first layer of concrete that cover your world.

You did well!

Yours truly,

Cik Pi

1 comment: